Monday, March 7, 2011

Ultimate Friend,

Before you read, I want you to listen to this, Listen to this when you are reading this blog.

Thank you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJA6rLHeChU



















I have a Friend, And here is a picture of Him.


WAHAHAHAHAH. =DDDD


Here is A nicer Picture of Him.


Tenenenenenenen....


I Think, He is my Ultimate Friend
... Why??

We've Been Friends/Classmates Since Elementary..

I Remember a Day when we Sing a Song Together in the class Entitled First Day High
That was sung by KAMIKAZEE
one of my Favorite Band..

Mark Christian Pascual Sarinas
Was my Best of Best Friends Until now.. (4th Year High School). Why? We two Understands Each Other. We have almost The same Looks. WAHAHAHAHAHAH!! =DDDDDD

We are almost The same. I Treated Him as my Brother..

But Sometimes, Arguement Is always There, we Can never avoid it. But I Believe in the saying that "Arguement can strengthen Friendships"

And That's all..

But wait there's more!



I would like to say, ILOVE YOU FOFZ!!!! i'll miss you.. thank you sa LAHAT. WAHAHAHAHA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment